we have job opening now
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- PHP, CI, Laravel & Angujar Js
- Having knowledge in GIT
- Testing code, both client & server side
- MySQL database
Up to 15-20% of your annual gross salary as a performance bonus. Standard benefits including:
- Flexible timing
- Vocational Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Strong programming experience with PHP, WordPress, AngularJs & Laravel
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Maintaining code standards, along with good commenting practice.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
DROP YOUR CV
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company
Success! This alert box could indicate a successful or positive action.
Error! This alert box could indicate a successful or positive action. For emergency contact click here!